case study title
Thank you for your interest in our account executive role. Take a look at the job details below and email us with your CV if you’d like to apply.
Are you looking for the right place to start your career? Are you looking to develop your skills in digital and marketing? Somewhere you can really make your mark? Well, if your skills match what we’re after, then we might just be looking for you.
astutemetrics is recruiting for an advertising or marketing account executive to work on one of our most high-profile accounts, reporting into the Managing Director.
who are we?
We are astute! we are home to two companies:
At astutemetrics, we provide a range of call tracking and recording services – helping our clients track the efficiency of their marketing efforts and providing opportunities to monitor and improve staff performance. the data we collect and provide for our clients allows us to provide valuable insights as part of our services.
At astutemedia, we provide a range of marketing communications services: from branding, design and creative strategy to social media management, web development and PPC. find out more about astute media here.
what will you do?
This role will require someone who can think on their feet, is driven and is adept at problem solving as helping to deliver intelligent support services means every day is different.
You will be taking client queries, managing data reports, developing powerpoint presentations, and maintaining google my business for our clients.
There are opportunities within the role to also include creative briefing, copywriting, market research and more. The possibilities are endless.
what we’re looking for
• We are looking for a talented go getter who can take the role head on and challenge themselves to make it their own.
• Someone who is proactive, a quick learner and is keen to contribute new ideas. Working with reports, a keen eye for detail, an analytical mind and confidence in Microsoft Office is a must.
• You’ll be a great communicator, comfortable in liaising with colleagues and clients alike – taking briefs and handling enquiries.
• Advertising or marketing qualifications and/or experience
• Problem solver
• Quick learner
• Detail orientated
• Team player
• Good communicator
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Experience with PPC and google search
• Experience with digital marketing and analytics platforms
benefits we offer
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working
• Training opportunities
to apply, please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com